Thursday, July 14, 2016

Last Day of Lecture

It was a very different day for me today. Today was the last day of the behavior economics unit, and the last day of lecture overall for my class. I was really excited to finally finish with all my lectures for the class. I also got all the grades for my memos so now all that I have to wait on is for my final group presentation on my public policy (addressing the drug overdose epidemic in North Dakota). After my class, I had walked with Diana, from Minnesota, to Donlon to just hang out and wait for our meetings with our groups. After two hours of waiting and learning Russian from Diana, I had met with my group to discuss the final logistics of my group project. I'm hoping my presentation comes out very well since I worked really hard on the research of it.

After working with my group for a few hours I eventually went to chill out on the grass with both Dianas (Minnesota and California) and listened to music as we relaxed. It was a great way to de-stress after such a stressful couple of weeks.

Tomorrows also my graduation for my class (just found out that it was moved) so I'm really excited to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment